My previous education was in English but I am not from one of the countries TU Delft lists as being exempt from submitting the English-language test results. Do I still need to take an English test?

You will still need to provide a TOEFL iBT, IELTS or Cambridge (CPE or CAE) certificate. Applications that do not include one of these English-language certificates will not be processed.

Similar questions